неділю, 8 лютого 2015 р.



Hi , fellows!
I want to run a story about my future trip to – quess where – Ostroh, namely Ostroh Academy. Needless to say that it was unpredictable choice, but newlyweds Penny and Leonard rocked me with the news about their trip to Australia! Without me! An unpalatable betrayal! “There isn`t enough chamomile tea in the world to quell the rage in my heart” I said and decided to take serious measures, because I deserve an unforgettable trip too! One day I was flicking through a newspaper and saw an article about a University in Ukraine that interested me. It was Ostroh Academy It`s common knowledge that Ostroh is one of the oldest Ukrainian towns and Ostroh Academy is the first educational institution in the Southern Europe. But many years ago Academy had fallen into decay and emerged again only 20 years ago. And in that article Academy was highly praised and given the highest accolade. I said to myself “I`ll give it some thought”. Then I looked through my schedule and had chosen the most suitable date for trip according to my graphic. So, I go on Monday, the 9th and will be back on Friday, the 13th.
I honestly think that you will be waiting with anticipation for my coverage where I will single all main point out without embellishing anything.
P.S. New episode “Fun with flags” has been already shot and downloaded on youtube. Now even more quizzes! Waiting for your glowing tributes! Bazinga!


http://www.classtools.net/FB/1927-urkVrK

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар